Unlike some strata managers, we are an independent provider. We are solely focused on strata management and are not distracted by other commercial interests.
We focus on getting it right – from the start. This means establishing the correct chain of authority and accountability from the outset with regards to the strata company, the council of owners and the strata manager.
Creating and maintaining this partnership protects the value of your strata scheme and your investment, and promotes harmony and goodwill among neighbours.
We strive to build long term partnerships with our clients built on trust, transparency and responsiveness. If you are seeking a quality strata manager for your Perth or Mandurah strata property, contact us today for a no obligation quote.
Strata Management Services
Our fees are based on the following comprehensive strata management package. This package is available for residential, commercial and mixed use strata schemes. We can also tailor packages to meet clients’ specific requirements.
For special situations and additional services, further fees may apply. Please contact us for further information.
- Establish and maintain the operating bank account. We maintain our operating accounts with Macquarie Bank. Macquarie offers a “fee free” banking solution, banking facilities that offer a variety of payment options to owners and bulk processing options that integrate with our strata-specific accounting software.
- Issue levy notices
- Keep the required books of account
- Pay creditors invoices on behalf of the strata company
- Provide statutory reconciled accounts including balance sheet, statement of income, and expenditure and contribution status report once per annum
- Assist with preparation of administrative fund budget
- Assist with preparation of reserve fund budget
- Prepare, lodge and manage common property insurance claims
- Arrange insurance valuation as required
- Obtain quotes for insurance renewal
Refer to council, correspondence, inquiries, complaints and requests for information from proprietors, residents and others who may have dealings with the strata company
Attend to routine communication with the council.
Maintain strata company records required by the Act including:
- The roll of proprietors
- Correspondence file and appropriate responses
- Record and retain notices
- Maintain the minutes of all meetings of the strata company
- Have custody of common seal
- Prepare and distribute notices of Annual General Meetings
- Attend Annual General Meetings
- Prepare and distribute minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Provide guidance to the council in respect of compliance with and enforcement of by-laws
Maintenance & Repairs
- Provision for after-hours emergency telephone service
- Obtain quotes and arrange for routine maintenance and repairs to common property
We recognise that commercial and mixed-use strata schemes require an additional level of knowledge and skill.
Our experience in this area will ensure your strata complies with:
- Security and fire safety regulations
- Local government regulations
- Occupation, health and safety laws