We provide strata consulting services to residential, commercial and mixed-use development projects in Perth and Mandurah.
The success of a strata titled development project not only depends on the quality of the built product but also the ethos of the resultant strata company.
With 10 years’ experience and a portfolio consisting of residential, commercial and mixed-use developments, we have a clear understanding of the challenges and issues developers are likely to face.
Our goal is to help you establish firm strata management foundations from the outset to facilitate a smooth transition of ownership.
Every strata development has different requirements. Our specialist knowledge and advice will ensure your project meets its legal obligations. Our approach is thorough and tailored to ensure compliancy of your specific strata structure.
We strive to create long term partnerships with developers built on trust, responsiveness and the ability to deliver within required timeframes.
If you are seeking a quality strata consultant for your Perth or Mandurah development, contact us today to discuss your project and our competitive fees.
What we offer:
- Arrange preparation of strata plan and/or liaise with surveyor
- Advice on common property areas, lot boundaries and exclusive use areas
- Streamline the process of the strata plan through Council and registration
- Arrange preparation of management statement by-laws
- Liaise with your lawyers on by-law, building management statements, caretaker/manager agreements and sales contract preparation
- Expert advice and input into drafting management statements.
- Budget estimate preparation and presentation
- Arrange insurance cover
- Establish necessary strata company records
- ABN registration of strata company (and GST if applicable)
- Preparation and issue of section 43 certificates
- Sourcing of quality and cost competitive services providers – cleaners, gardeners, lift maintenance etc
- Preparation and management of first annual general meeting
Our industry-accredited strata managers are qualified to the highest level and adhere to best practice guidelines established by Strata Community Australia (WA).
We have thorough knowledge of current regulatory requirements, ensure that we are fully informed of all legislative developments and continually update our skill sets.
Our many word of mouth referrals and long standing client relationships are testament to our service and value, which has resulted in the continued growth of both our developer partnerships and our management portfolio.